Happy Friday. I completed a most hectic week of field work today to return home, unpack and repack for a wedding in the mountains at 3pm today. What is with these Friday afternoon weddings?
Anyway, I thought that I would have some fun on the blog today and not only thank and celebrate ILOVELIVINGINCOLORADO for nominating me for this award, but to play along as well. Because we all love random things about other people while nominating others and sharing the love.
7 Random things about Mountain Kait:
1. I fear two things in life: losing my teeth and snakes. I try to work on the snake one every time I encounter one in the outdoors. Still deathly afraid. Like scream and haul ass in the other direction.
2. I drink tea almost every night before bed. Sometimes I put bourbon in it. It relaxes me.
3. Growing up I wanted to be a bus driver or farmer. I am still undecided as to what I want to be when I grow up.
4. We get two stations on our very large flat screen tv. We don’t have cable/dish because if we did I would watch reality tv all day and not do anything intellectual. Instead I read US Weekly, People, and OK on a regular basis. At least I am reading about reality TV and doing something intellectual.
5. Can’t cut coffee out of my life-ever.
6. I cry hysterically over old photos. Cry.Like.a. Baby.-Balling. Life always seemed so much better, I guess.
7. Sometimes I love my dog Mikaya so much that it hurts.Love.That.Fluffy.Puppy
Here’s the fun part: a shout out to the blogs I appreciate reading. If you don’t already read them, head on over and show them some love!
And, if you receive this award-give thanks, tell us 7 things about yourself, and pass on the love to other bloggers.