Don’t you love the smell of sunscreen. The smell lets me know that something fun is about to happen. Because you only put on sunscreen when you are going outside to do fun things!
Today I need a “me” day. School has ended. Classes are over. Final papers have been turned in. But, I don’t feel it. Probably because my research is continuing into the summer and in preparation for it, I have a lot of proposals to submit to get it up and running. In the doing so, it has been a circus of trying to get things done. I am frazzled and stressed.
If you need me (which you won’t, but humor me),
- I will be running up the canyon for 13 miles in 75 degree weather (Did I tell you I am running a marathon in t-minue two weeks?)
- I will be browsing the racks of my local thrift store with a coffee in hand
- I will be leisurely grocery shopping (with coupons)
- I will be reading (a non political book) on the couch (in between petting Grizzly, while stay lying on the couch).
- I will be napping
- I will be drinking wine and eating a home cooked meal outside while gazing at the largest moon of the year.
What do you do when you need “me” time?
Are you an arguer or a people pleaser?