1. How cute are these two? This week Griz chewed one of JWail’s slippers and his leash, therefore he is now on a short leash (pun intended). Also, a little bit on my sh%$ list. But, then I catch the two of them spooning and I am so grateful that we adopted Griz because now Mikaya is not alone.
2. Super stoked about my grocery bill this week. Remember clean and green shopping on a budget? Well, today was the biggest savings day yet.
3. Snow is in the air. The good news: We decided to go skiing on Sunday. I am in definite need of some back country adventures in the mountains.
4. Snow is in the air. The bad news: In preparation of snow, the wind has kicked up and the air has gotten cold. That means I have to get up at 5 tomorrow to ensure that I will be able to get some semblance of a long run in. I am suppose to do 20, if I can’t because of the weather, then I am ok with that. I have 5 weeks to get in another 20+ and to be honest I would rather do it 3-4 weeks out from the marathon as opposed to 5.
5. If you have not signed up for my awesome giveaway, then please do! It is my first one and I would love to not only have lots of entries, but for 11s Wear to get some love (in the form of likes) on facebook! They are a small company that takes pride in producing locally made merchandise using quality materials like organic cotton in their shirts. You can’t lose by trying! (or something like that).
Ok, no more playing around getting off on grocery shopping or writing blog posts. It is time to get down to business with an application for The Institutional Review Board (yawn).
Any one else clip coupons? Any money saving tips?
Check out coupons.com to start. They have a lot of healthy foods mixed in with not so healthy foods. Only use your coupon when the item is on sale at the store. Also, check out the clearance section of your store first.
Do you have dogs? Do they chew things?Mikaya doesn’t chew anymore. But, 8 years ago she did. Griz is a whole ‘nother
What chore do you love the most? Hate the most? I loved grocery shopping before. I always found it so relaxing and meditative. Now I find it even more exhilarating.