1. I have never not had a Spring break, nor have a ever worked a full time-year round job. I am trying to keep these two things up until I am 30, because quite frankly spring breaks and summers off rock!
2. This spring break does not rock. It starts today. I am pouting. My truck is in the shop for the unforeseen future. No skiing, no mountain biking, no going to hang out with my SoulSista and Favorite Two Foot Tall Red Head. Here are scenes of previous spring breaks and where the “KaitEscape” has brought me.
3. I am going on two weeks of being sick. I finally got on antibiotics this week. But, I still cough a lot. I attempted 12 miles before turning around again. It was 50. I wore shorts. It was great until mile 8 when I started coughing-a lot.
4. I will stop my pitty party as soon as I finish this post-promise. Then I am going to stock up on margarita mixings and taco fixings. If I can’t make it to the spring break party, I will bring the party to me.
5. Instead of pouting all week, I am looking forward to reading a book that does not involve politics, the environment, or theoretical ramblings of academia. I am hoping to come across a good, mindless, trashy novel to keep me more entertained than hour of watching The Kardashians.
Any suggestions for books?
Anyone else name their cars (or inanimate objects)? I usually don’t, but someone called my car this once and it stuck.